I suggest you ...

Better Papaly Chrome Extension

If Papaly Chrome Extension had a button for adding bookmarks with a big expanded menu more like Raindrop does, it would be perfect.
And an option for disabling the Papaly page new tab. In the present form, if i disable the new tab feature, i can`t use the button and the new tab loads slow passing trhu a forwarder ...

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Claudiu shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminFounders at Papaly (founder, Papaly) responded  · 

Hi,

Unfortunately, we will not be adding a big expanded menu for our Extension. However, a lot of your requests we’ve actually created! Have a great weekend and thank you for understanding!

Cheers,
    Randy
    Papaly Team

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I aggre with sysrqer. I like papaly even i love papaly. I don't live without it :D

• sysrqer commented  · 

I disagree. Raindrop extension is too massive for me. I like papaly's simplicity - one click and website is in inbox. For Raindrop you need min. 2 clicks, also I'm always in wrong category so must click even more. Their inbox doesn't motivate me to categorize my bookmarks because it's like standalone category. Here I appreciate Papaly approach much more.

• AdminFounders at Papaly (founder, Papaly) commented  · 

Hi Claudiu,

Thanks for reaching out to us about our Chrome Extension. That is an awesome suggestion to have and for the New Tab issue I'll create another ticket for it also!

Cheers,
        Randy
        Papaly Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base