or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Romain commented  · 

Add custom css extention to your browser like Stylish or StyleBot and add this custom style:

#main .board .board-ads-container {
        display: none;
        }

#main .board .cards-container {
        width: 100%;
        }

• Kanji commented  · 

what happen to papaly? i rate them 5 star but since the developer ignored us i decided to give it 1 star :(

• yukiko commented  · 

it is been 6 months and there is no responses from developers, i was dissapointed and will uninstall it later

• Chie commented  · 

papaly will become best if there is no big ads on right side

• yosuke commented  · 

at least put premium plan for this

• gareth commented  · 

What a crazy move - just about to uninstall it. At least give a way of paying to remove the ads. It's a great service ruined because you thought you could sneak some ads in.

• ievgen commented  · 

Are you guys alive there? No responses regarding those ugly ads, nor here, nor facebook, nor chrome playmarket, nothing. This is such a "brilliant" idea to put an ad for clicking without any option to remove it, that I'm doubting someone did that conscientiously. It's been a third day users are swimming away from you. So the question is: are you aware of what's happening at all? Any response? Maybe that's malware? I don't believe you did that self-killing-brilliant-management-decision :)

• sassgard commented  · 

I just noticed this as well.

Sent them an email regarding this as I wasn't sure why the ad was there.
        I have used Papaly for years, by far the best one when I looked in to it.

But that ad forces me to look for a new one, sadly.

• Aaron commented  · 

Been using Papaly for over a year. I'm uninstalling it today because of these ads.

• Markus commented  · 

I love papaly and would pay for ad-free service. Who is still clicking on those ads in 2017?

• Markdecker commented  · 

Ditto. I'd pay to remove adds from my site

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also rather go for a paid service with premium features. The ads are really moving away users.

• David commented  · 

After a few days of setting up my columns to sit the way I wanted and getting everything just right ... BOOM ... frickn advert banner appears and screws everything up. There was no indication of adverts appearing but to put them in absolutely the most intrusive place on the page is just a dick move. A dick move that's going to drive users away rather than generate revenue. Either move the advert or offer a paid for tier with a few added benefits. I'd happily drop on the paid for tier.

• Eric commented  · 

Yeah, I would gladly pay for a premium service, but these ads are going to be a deal breaker.

Feedback and Knowledge Base